Improve rankings in Google Maps
Local SEO is the process of improving your ranking in the maps section of Google search. For example, in the screenshot below, a search of “florist brisbane” shows a map at the top of the page of seven local Brisbane florists:
Appearing in map results
Why is it important?
Google frequently displays map results for a range of local searches. If your business provides a local service, you gain valuable leads from being listed in Google’s free maps section. Plus, the map results appears at the top of the search page – another way to quickly to catch the attention of the online browser.
Ready to begin
Becoming listed or improving position
Here are the first three steps of improving your rankings in map results:
- Claim your Google+ local business page
- Encourage customers to post reviews of your business to your business page
- Get your business details listed in a range of trusted online directories
Ready for the next level
Matter Solutions will take you there
At Matter Solutions, we can help you with each of the three steps above and more.
- Help you claim and optimise your Google+ business page by adding the right categories, description, images and more;
- Show you practical ways in which you can encourage your customers to leave great reviews on your Google+ page;
- List your business for you in a number of trusted online directories;
- Help you fix duplicate and incorrect listings that could be harming your rankings;
- Give you tools to track progress.
How to begin