Introducing: Instagram Slideshows
OMG you guys! Your favourite life-casting app has added one more feature to its list of capabilities. From today, you can now include up to 10 images and videos per post on Instagram.
Instagram announced this news via their blog before making the update available to iOS and Android devices.
Here’s a short rundown on the new features:
- You will see a new option to select multiple images and videos
- You can change the order of your selected images and videos with a tap, hold and drag.
- Apply the same filter to everything at once or choose to edit individually
- Follow the prompts, write a caption and post!
(Images courtesy of Instagram)
But how will you know what an album looks like? There’s two major indicators:
- There a blue dots at the bottom of posts with multiple images and videos
- There’s a little icon on a post in a profile grid meaning there’s more than one image and/or video
We can’t wait to see how business are going to use this update, imagine the possibilities! Have you got an idea? Lets us know on Facebook.